Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Shisha and WLAN

What a good combination!
Sitting on the sidewalk of a street in Eastern Berlin, frequented by the efficiently running trams and scores of cyclists, I'm looking at the beautifully decaying old buildings opposite, lit by ambient street lighting and the occasional blue flashing of a passing police car, as I draw on a shisha and stuff a piece of khubz dipped in fresh hummus into my mouth while I type these words into my beloved mac, connecting to the rest of the world.
Heya ad-Dunya hek, habibi! - Such is the world, my friend!
Al-hayat jamil! - Life is beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This blog including all content and images by Selmo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 Germany License.