Saturday, September 13, 2008

Genève - Brig

I'm on a train from France to Switzerland and am really f***ing annoyed. Two girls just got on the train and decided to sit down right in front of me. That is not a problem as such, but they’re American. Well, that in itself also needn’t be a problem, but they’re the type of American girl which I absolutely can’t stand. I'm quite a tolerant guy, but I'm sorry, really, I just can't cope with that type at all. They have the most stereotypical, high-pitched, chewy American accent you can imagine and are actually talking about celebrities, Starbucks, shopping and muscles of black and white guys. On top of that are really using the words totally, like, you know, awesome etc. at least once in every sentence.
One of them was describing how her boyfriend Jack works out a lot and "you know, when guys work out a lot, first their muscles grow like real fast and then they reach like this plateau, where they can work out as much as they like, but they don't grow more until after a long time, they like grow again..." I'm not kidding you! She went on: "When Jack picks me up and his chest muscles go tense like all across here - oh my God, it's so sexy!"
I thought I was in Desperate Housewives all of a sudden!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghh!!!! I’m trying to finish my thesis proposal, which is due in tomorrow (FINAL deadline) and just canNOT concentrate for even a minute.

Oh, thank God they just got off, after just one stop! I was getting like totally crazy, my God!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man. I feel your pain. It's even worse when you know they could be your neighbors at home.

10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This blog including all content and images by Selmo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 Germany License.