Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jasmine

Time is in a great hurry again these days - don't know what's up with her, but periodically she just goes crazy and races like a wild horse, taking no rest... well, my time does at least, I don't know about yours.

Besides my first real 9-5 job, I've started indulging in the real bohemian life again - by which I don't mean Absinth and hashish sessions around a table of spirit seekers, but rather the fact, that I've picked up theatre again. And what a theater!! No text, no props, no makeup - just bodies, movement and sounds - for three hours every day. It's amazing how often in the past months I've been able to say: this is exactly what I was looking for... and this is another one of those moments. Thanks to the creator of these moments!

And more good news is: it's Jasmine season... throughout the town you can smell it, as it pours over the walls into the street, that wonderful plant, carefully opening blossom after blossom, releasing the sweetest of scents.

1 Comments:

Anonymous bernadette said...

jasmine: same in Italy...the scent is all over the place...love it ;)

6:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This blog including all content and images by Selmo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 Germany License.