Thursday, July 06, 2006

Earlz morning neglect

I haven't neglected my blog this much in soo long. And I feel increasinglz guiltz about it... as well as about the fact that I'm finding it reallz hard to addapt to the bloodz German kezboard with ys, where reallz zs should be, ...I mean Zs where really Ys would be... or is that what I just said?
(-;

Even the last post is totally and utterly incomplete... and several weeks old. I fell asleep on the keyboard (!), as can be seen by the long row of random letters... that was my index finger becoming unusually more heavy than my other fingers and... well, zou can see the rest. You, even.

So tomorrow or the day after, when I've had some sleep and when I've recovered from a bit of a breakdown over future, family obligations, money, jobs and the world at large (which is supposed to mean "the world in general" - does it mean that? Or does it mean the world which is still at large, i.e. on the loose? - well, maybe both interpretations are valid here)

... yes, THEN I'll finally write a bit. And just for now: I've returned to ze Vaterland after a crazy week of travelling and a million wonderful and important moments. Thanks be to Budina, Michael & Maximilian and last but not least: my POLO, which with this last epic journey has stood the test and will now pass into retirement (from me, that is), but forever remain in my memory as a loyal friend, an obedient servant and a partner-in-crime for many adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This blog including all content and images by Selmo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 Germany License.