Thursday, October 12, 2006

Letter from a Bhutanese monk

Dear Anslem,

I am very sorry as I couldn’t contact you in this month as I was and I am
quite busy preparing for my exams which will be starting in this month, then
I am going to Tashe Yangtze for 5 month to get blessing my Rinpoche.
By the way I hope that you are fine and well enjoying your job. I know that
you will do the best as you have the best. Even I believe and trust that you
will success in each and every steps you take, as you’ve the capable and
hard working person. About self I am fine as before and doing my studies
well.

Plez don’t mind for me as I want to beg you a favour, please could you do me
a favour and send me one mobile phone (NOKIA). I thanks you from the inner
core my heart that you have favoured me a lot before. This year please do
favour me mobile phone, I expect from bottom and inner core of my heart that
you will favour me, as you’ve the only one to whom I trust and believe as
well wisher. Hope you will fulfill my hopes and dreams. So, please send me
in this month if you can, as I have only one month to go for blessing, and I
hope you will not mind for that and I will be so great full to you. Once
more, please do me a favour and send me a cell phone (NOKIA) I hope you will
never break my trust and believes.
Till then I miss you and remember you always, I wish you the very best of
luck in each and every steps you take and I pray for you the very happy and
long life.

Bye bye,
With love
Fan Thrinly Gyeltshen.

Thrinley (right, with his brother Namgay, our tour guide) in March 2004.
He's wearing the red jacket I bought for him back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This blog including all content and images by Selmo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 Germany License.