Friday, July 28, 2006

Promises

I have a bad habit of making promises I can't keep.

I also have a bad record of missing planes. The next plane I'm taking is leaving in eight hours and fifteen minutes. Before that I hope to sleep at least three hours, pack and clear up my room for an hour, get my clothes off the line, take a shower, take a train for over an hour and two buses to get to and from the station... wish me luck!

I'm still working on blog entries going weeks back, seems almost pointless now to publish something that happened weeks ago....
... so above you find an entry on a few days that I spent north of Berlin in a couple of lakes... from the 10th to the 15th July.

In the meantime, I'm in Scotland (until I leave in eight hours) rehearsing our play, which will go on at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival for the whole of August (3rd till 28th!!). I'm beginning to find it hard myself to keep track of where I actually am - I'll be in Germany for 3 days now for my brother's wedding, then back in Scotland.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This blog including all content and images by Selmo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 Germany License.