Friday, November 14, 2008

Request to surf your couch in Amman...

Hi. My name Igor. I live in Russia. In Krasnodar city. I the designer. My hobby - painting of travel and computer.
I want in the spring/summer of 2009 to visit The Arabian countries. I very much love to travel and to get acquainted

with the new people. Recently I was in China, Abkhazia. I want to visit all countries of Asia and East and to write

the book about my travels. In the book I shall tell to the people, about that as the world is perfect. And in this

world there are a lot of people with kind hearts. And they wait for meeting with you. It is necessary only to look

around of itself.
My route of movement is not ready completely. However if I shall visit your city (most likely and will be), whether I

can hope for yours hospitality? For me to be necessary to spend the night to have a rest from a road.
I invite you in Russia. It is the surprising country. In Russia have a lot of interesting. Welcome in Krasnodar.

With gratitude Igor


P.S.But my friends speak about that: that in Syria political conditions is astable. And Jordan expects war with

Israel. Is this the truth?
Tell me please.
Can i come to Syria? Very much it would be desirable to look your country.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi
...sehr schön! nomoi Lisa

3:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical request like anyone else...
get more special!

http://www.couchsurfing-host.com/

4:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This blog including all content and images by Selmo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.0 Germany License.